Tales of Warwick

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

minecraft cracked rp server ip: 88.195.118.9 UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

Branduslex Moderator Application

branduslex
    branduslex

Branduslex Moderator Application Empty Branduslex Moderator Application

Post  branduslex Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:26 am

Ingame Name; Branduslex
    Real Name; Anton

I've played Minecraft since Classic. Dont really know how long that is.
    My playtime at this server is approx, 12h. Dont really know. Im on and off diffrent servers so I often loose time perspective.

I'd like to become a Moderator cause I hate when you get in to a server and dont really know how to get started, So I want to help out with people. Give them hints etc. So they understand the game at our server.

I think I sould get Moderator Status cause Im experienced with several game types when it comes to Minecraft. And I used to have my own Classic server with about 200 players online continuisly.
    And im an Server Admin(1st) at Blex-Minecraft. Its not so big cause we use Whitelist. So about 20members.

Im 18 years old, and From Sweden. So Im a bit ashamed about my lousy Spelling. But I think you understand me Wink

My Skype Username is Kalle_kolik :S To my defence, I got it when I was young. So dont blame me. Razz

Oh, I forgot to tell, Im a Forum Administrator at several Forums, and Also im a Webb-designer.
    Some of my sites I use to work on is Branduslex.dyndns.info

And also i helps this Armwrestlingclubb out www.skanningearmbrytarklubb.com

Gosh, this got a bit long, I hope I didnt bored you out to much Wink

Sinecerly Branduslex
    branduslex
    branduslex

Branduslex Moderator Application Empty Re: Branduslex Moderator Application

Post  branduslex Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:41 am

I may add, that im a little more intrested in an Admin job than Moderator Wink

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:14 pm