Tales of Warwick

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

minecraft cracked rp server ip: 88.195.118.9 UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

4 posters

Branduslex Moderator/Admin Application

branduslex
    branduslex

Branduslex Moderator/Admin Application Empty Branduslex Moderator/Admin Application

Post  branduslex Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:44 pm

Branduslex Moderator Application

In-game Name; Branduslex
    Real Name; Anton

*for how long have u played minecraft?:
    I've played Minecraft since Classic. Dont really know how long that is.

*for how long have u played on the server?:
    My playtime at this server is approx, 40h. Dont really know. Im on and off diffrent servers so I often loose time perspective.

*why do u want to become a mod?:
    I'd like to become a Moderator cause I hate when you get in to a server and dont really know how to get started, So I want to help out with people. Give them hints, help and start tournaments. So they understand the game at our server. And I love to have responsibility.

*why should we let u become a mod? (minimum 30 letters):
    I think I sould get Moderator Status cause Im experienced with several game types when it comes to Minecraft. And I used to have my own Classic server with about 200 players online continuisly.
    And im an Server Admin(1st) at Blex-Minecraft. Its not so big cause we use Whitelist. So about 20members.

Im 18 years old, and From Sweden. So Im a bit ashamed about my lousy Spelling. But I think you understand me

My Skype Username is Kalle_kolik :S To my defence, I got it when I was young. So dont blame me Razz

Oh, I forgot to tell, Im a Forum Administrator at several Forums, and Also im a Webb-designer.
    Some of my sites I use to work on is http://branduslex.dyndns.info/

And also i helps this Armwrestlingclubb out www.skanningearmbrytarklubb.com

Gosh, this got a bit long, I hope I didnt bored you out to much

Sinecerly Branduslex

(I made a new since my last never got answered.
    Ascent321

Branduslex Moderator/Admin Application Empty Re: Branduslex Moderator/Admin Application

Post  Ascent321 Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:50 am

branduslex wrote:Branduslex Moderator Application

In-game Name; Branduslex
    Real Name; Anton

My playtime at this server is approx, 40h. Dont really know. Im on and off diffrent servers so I often loose time perspective.

I'd like to become a Moderator cause I hate when you get in to a server and dont really know how to get started, So I want to help out with people. Give them hints, help and start tournaments. So they understand the game at our server. And I love to have responsibility.

I think I sould get Moderator Status cause Im experienced with several game types when it comes to Minecraft. And I used to have my own Classic server with about 200 players online continuisly.
    And im an Server Admin(1st) at Blex-Minecraft. Its not so big cause we use Whitelist. So about 20members.

Im 18 years old, and From Sweden. So Im a bit ashamed about my lousy Spelling. But I think you understand me

My Skype Username is Kalle_kolik :S To my defence, I got it when I was young. So dont blame me Razz

Oh, I forgot to tell, Im a Forum Administrator at several Forums, and Also im a Webb-designer.

Sinecerly Branduslex

Hmm, well. The Mod application is good. But, I think it's best if it's atleast 3 paragraphs. I am gonna talk to the owner and see what he got to say. But until now, it's good. and BTW owner (Goby64) and me (Druiddix) are both Swedish and admins, well he's owner but He's still an admin, I was the third guy who got admin on this server the 2 other guys left the server forever so now I am like "The highest admin" on server (Except Goby64) So if you need any help, just tell me.
    Ascent321

Branduslex Moderator/Admin Application Empty Re: Branduslex Moderator/Admin Application

Post  Ascent321 Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:57 am

Ascent321 wrote:
    branduslex wrote:Branduslex Moderator Application

In-game Name; Branduslex
    Real Name; Anton

Sinecerly Branduslex

Hmm, well. The Mod application is good. But, I think it's best if it's atleast 3 paragraphs. I am gonna talk to the owner and see what he got to say. But until now, it's good. and BTW owner (Goby64) and me (Druiddix) are both Swedish and admins, well he's owner but He's still an admin, I was the third guy who got admin on this server the 2 other guys left the server forever so now I am like "The highest admin" on server (Except Goby64) So if you need any help, just tell me.
    It's a really good, application. I have been thinking on this one, and if I were the owner (Goby64) I would accept it, so barly. Everthing I can do in my command is telling him that this need to get accepted. I feel that you are mature, not only cuz you are 18. Becuase the mod application say's so, (That you are mature and good for the job) so, I'll just a big +Support and ACCEPTED (I am gonna tell goby that tis needs to get accepted so I think we'll se eachother in game, as mod and admins.
    branduslex
    branduslex

Post  branduslex Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:10 am

Thanks alot for those kind words. Smile

So let me check if i got this right, You say yes. But Goby64 needs to check aswell?

BTW; Att både du och Goby är svenskar underlättar lite när det gäller Skype Wink
    TRANSLATION; Its good that you me and goby are from Sweden, It helps alot when using Skype.
    Ascent321

Post  Ascent321 Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:10 am

branduslex wrote:Thanks alot for those kind words. Smile

So let me check if i got this right, You say yes. But Goby64 needs to check aswell?

BTW; Att både du och Goby är svenskar underlättar lite när det gäller Skype Wink
    TRANSLATION; Its good that you me and goby are from Sweden, It helps alot when using Skype.
    Yes, but goby likes to talk english

Translation Japp, men goby gillar att prata på engelska...

And yes goby needs to check aswell cuz he's the owner of everthing.

OBS!
    Var försiktig, jag är inte gammal alls, jag är mindre än 12 och äldre än 10 ;P Jag är 11 ;S
    parori
    parori

Post  parori Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:03 am

Ascent321 wrote:
    branduslex wrote:Thanks alot for those kind words. Smile

Yes, but goby likes to talk english

Translation Japp, men goby gillar att prata på engelska...

And yes goby needs to check aswell cuz he's the owner of everthing.

OBS!
    Var försiktig, jag är inte gammal alls, jag är mindre än 12 och äldre än 10 ;P Jag är 11 ;S
    Goby is from Finland
    branduslex
    branduslex

Post  branduslex Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:48 am

Actually he's not. He's from Sweden but he moved to Finland for four years ago.
    xXEternalXx

Post  xXEternalXx Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:06 pm

Isn't that kinda stalkerish???
    branduslex
    branduslex

Post  branduslex Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:38 am

What do you mean? That I know some stuff about him? that I know where he lives?
    J/K, I dont know where he lives. Wink
    xXEternalXx

Post  xXEternalXx Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:12 am

Lol I do :3
    Ascent321

Post  Ascent321 Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:22 am

Goby lived in sweden enire his life, except 4 years becuase he moved to Finland when he was 11 or 10 I am not totaly sure. But whatever, His swedish but lives in Finland. But he likes to talk English so don't talk Swedish with him.... Or Finnish
    branduslex
    branduslex

Post  branduslex Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:50 am

Goby, could you please take a look at my application now? It's been a very long time since i applied.

//Branduslex
    Ascent321

Branduslex Moderator/Admin Application Empty Brand he's lazy -.-

Post  Ascent321 Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:22 pm

Goby is kinda "LAZY" well... He got a lot of stuff to do... so... we'll see when he check it out...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 11:45 pm