Tales of Warwick

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

minecraft cracked rp server ip: 88.195.118.9 UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

[xXEternalXx] N0CTURNAL's MOD Application

xXEternalXx

[xXEternalXx] N0CTURNAL's MOD Application Empty [xXEternalXx] N0CTURNAL's MOD Application

Post  xXEternalXx Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:57 am

Ingame Name: N0CTURNAL

I've played Minecraft for less than a month. Its been almost a week on this server for me.

I'd like to become a Moderator cause I hate when you get in to a server and don't really know how to get started, So I want to help out with people. Give them hints etc. So they understand the game at our server.

I think I should get Moderator Status cause I'm experienced with several game types when it comes to Minecraft. Like World Of Warcraft and stuff. I helped a couple of people but the most recent is a guy named Cube.

I'm 13 years old, and From Canada. I was raised with helpful people so I got this :3. I might be 13 but I'm really mature and responsible Lol

I don't currently have a Skype. I deleted mine but if I make one again only the admins will know about it.

I am loved on all the 4 servers Ive been on. Ive been a admin on 1 of them, Thats darkgunz :3. Ask anybody on the server if they like me and if I would make a good MOD. I have built castles and barns and cities even. I am a master at making sculptures of people on Minecraft. Ive dont lots even though I wasnt on Minecraft for so long.

I have a friend Phizo [Major Famous Hacker] He helps me with scripting and such.

I hope I didn't bored you out to much Sleep . I think I am a good choice to a admin or Mod :3 I'm more interested in being a admin but that will probably never happen.

Sincerely N0CTURNAL king

Bye Cool

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:23 am