Tales of Warwick

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

minecraft cracked rp server ip: 88.195.118.9 UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

Mod applicance

polkcaj
    polkcaj

Mod applicance Empty Mod applicance

Post  polkcaj Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:29 am

= most answer
    *name:jack
    *in game name:polkcaj
    *for how long have u played minecraft?:since it came out
    *for how long have u played on the server?:i started the day it went up on utube and was on everyday since
    *why do u want to become a mod?:i wanna help the server i was on a few times with griefers and i could do nothing about it luckily lolcat was mod that day and i warned him and told him to ban 2 people
    *why should we let u become a mod? (minimum 30 letters):cause im trust worthy and a friend
    polkcaj
    polkcaj

Mod applicance Empty Re: Mod applicance

Post  polkcaj Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:19 am

polkcaj wrote:= most answer
    *name:jack
    *in game name:polkcaj
    *for how long have u played minecraft?:since it came out
    *for how long have u played on the server?:i started the day it went up on utube and was on everyday since
    *why do u want to become a mod?:i wanna help the server i was on a few times with griefers and i could do nothing about it luckily lolcat was mod that day and i warned him and told him to ban 2 people
    *why should we let u become a mod? (minimum 30 letters):cause im trust worthy and a friend

i forgot to say i have been mod 4 times and never let down and i know most of the commands and you trust me XD oh and i love building citys

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:04 am