minecraft cracked rp server ip: 88.195.118.9 UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

Questioning Havok's Mod role.

branduslex

Questioning Havok's Mod role.

Post  branduslex on Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:22 pm

Hello.

When I had to go AFK for some time, and didnt want to log out. I got killed by Havok, and lost ALL my stuff...

I went AFK to go buy a Pizza, and when I came back I had went DC and when I logged back in again, I was on Reset screen. (to respawn)
    As I did respawn, I searched up the place I was killed at and all my stuff was gone. And my original AFK spot was in my House in Briswall. But my death occured in the Start town, So a Mod. would have to TP me. And Glitch me in some way, So i took damage.
    And i questioned all Mod.'s online and all said no, except Havok. Because as soon as I asked him, he went off. So my conclusion is that he made it. And owes me almost a full stack of Coal, 1 stack Wood, 2 stacks Stone, a Shovel (Iron), a Axe (Iron) and a Picaxe (Iron). And as this happend Im questioning Havoks Maturenes against other players.

Would be good if some Admin could take a look at this, and maybe see in the Log if it was Havok as I recall.

And at the same time, I'd like to add that I would really like to see some more "service minded" Mod's/Admin's. To help out with problems such these ingame instead of at the forums like this.

_Regret_

Re: Questioning Havok's Mod role.

Post  _Regret_ on Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:01 pm

Lol no, you got it wrong.

That day, while you was afk, we declared war (again) with the Holy Blades, now if a Holy Blade see you, if he warn you that h'-e's gonna kill you, he have full right on killing UNLESS you are marked as akf (/afk command IG), polkcaj saw you, warned you, killed you.
    Then you logged off.

For the "Town Respawn Glitch" it occurs when you die, then disconnect without dying, then log back again, and respawn.

Hope it helps you.

-Regret
    branduslex

Post  branduslex on Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:02 am

Thanks _regret_ for clearing up stuff, though I was AFK Marked so it was wrong either way. But shit happens I suppose. Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:45 pm